บาร์โค้ด สแกนเนอร์ 1250g Included Stand Scan Speed : 100 scan lines/secondLight Source : Visibel Las
Voyager® 1250g Single-Line Laser Scanner Features and Benefits
Ease of use: Simplify set up with quick and easy stand assembly; ergonomic design reduces user fatigue in scan-intensive applications.
Increases throughput: Extended depth of field makes an easy task of scanning out-of-reach items; provides true object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.
Remote MasterMind: Lowers total cost of ownership by up to 60% by reducing technician travel time and expenses; scanner updates and diagnostics are able to be performed by one person in a single location.
Building on the legacy of the world-renowned Voyager™ series of scanners, Honeywell’s Voyager 1250g single-line laser scanner provides a superior out-of-box experience and aggressive reading of linear bar codes, including larger bar codes up to 23 inches away.
Optimized for fast scanning of linear bar codes, including poorly printed and damaged codes, the Voyager 1250g allows enterprises to minimize manual data entry, leading to increased productivity and reduction in errors. The ability to read distant bar codes improves worker comfort as cashiers reach to scan items in the bottom of carts, and inventory takers scan out-of-reach products on shelves.
This plug and play scanner incorporates a multi-interface design with automatic interface detection. Simply plug the cable into the host system and the Voyager 1250g will automatically configure itself to the appropriate interface, shortening the installation process. For users who require hands-free scanning, the stand can be assembled quickly and easily.
Honeywell offers Service Made Simple™ service plans and Remote MasterMind™ for Scanning software to help lower the total cost of ownership for Voyager 1250g users. Service Made Simple is Honeywell’s affordable solution for customers who require easy, hassle-free repair service for their scanners, and Remote MasterMind for Scanning provides turnkey remote device management to easily manage and track usage of installed devices.
Voyager 1250g provides superior scan performance and extended depth of field, which combine to deliver an ergonomic solution for scan-intensive applications.
• Extended Depth of Field: Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 13 mil bar codes from as far away as 17.6 inches (447 mm)
• Automatic Interface Detection: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration
• CodeGate® Technology: Enables users to ensure that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications
• Superior Out-of-Box Experience: Simplifies set up with quick and easy stand assembly; automatic in-stand detection and configuration; increases throughput with true object detection
• Ergonomic Design: Fits comfortably in most hands, reducing user fatigue in scan-intensive applications
• Remote MasterMind™ Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices
Voyager 1250g Technical Specifications
Dimensions (LxWxH) 60 mm x 168 mm x 74 mm (2.3? x 6.6? x 2.9?)
Weight 133 g (4.7 oz)
Input Voltage 5 V ± 5%
Operating Power 700 mW; 140 mA (typical) @5V
Standby Power 425 mW; 85 mA (typical) @ 5V
Host System Interfaces Multi-interface; includes USB (HID Keyboard, Serial, IBM OEM), RS232 (TTL + 5V, 4 signals), Keyboard Wedge,
RS-232C (± 12V), IBM RS485 supported via adapter cable
Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
Storage Temperature -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
Humidity 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Drop Designed to withstand 30 drops on concrete from 1.5 m (5’)
Environmental Sealing IP41
Light Levels 0-75,000 Lux (direct sunlight)
Scan Pattern Single scan line
Scan Angle Horizontal: 30°
Print Contrast 20% minimum reflectance difference
Pitch, Skew 60°, 60°
Decode Capabilities Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies